Comprehensive Investment Services
• Concise assessment of your current and future financial health.
• Coordination of recommendations from your attorney, accountant and other professional advisors as needed.
• Quarterly reviews of your financial position.
• Investment Planning to help protect your heirs from substantial delays, fees and taxes.
• Asset-allocation strategies to help you properly balance your portfolio to reflect your need for growth or income.
• Insurance-needs analysis
Retirement programs for individuals and institutions
• We serve the needs of individuals, small businesses and
foundations in establishing and maintaining effective
retirement plans for themselves and their employees.
• We offer a comprehensive range of services and can help
you identify the most appropriate retirement plan for
your needs, including:
• Individual Retirement Accounts
•Self-directed IRAs, Roth IRAs, rollovers and conversions
• Simplified Employee Pensions and Keogh plans
• SIMPLE plans for small businesses
• 401(k), pension and profit-sharing plans
Services for business owners and executives
We provide a broad range of services to executives and businesses, including:
• Rule 144 sales of restricted and control stock
• Employee stock-option exercise and sale programs
• Corporate stock-repurchase programs
• Corporate cash management
• Supplemental Executive Retirement Program
• Key-person and other life insurance programs
• Executive deferred compensation
• Funding for buy-sell insurance agreements
• Investment advice on proceeds from sale of business
• Corporate finance services (for mature, profitable middle-market companies; available through Wells Fargo Advisors affi liates)
*The Richmond Group Wealth Advisors and Wells Fargo Advisors Financial Network do not provide tax or legal advice. Please consult with your tax and legal advisors before taking any action that may have tax consequences.